pamelabrkly

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

State of the Union Democratic Response??

Tim Kaine:

Are you asking me if we can do better, or are you telling me? Seriously, I have better public speaking skills. If your speaking skills are all that it takes to be elected governor in Virginia, I'm headed out there to run next.

Commentators are criticizing the content of his response as too passive. I say it was all in the delivery. Try, "America can do better!!" on for size.

P.S., loving my second quiet morning in this hotel...and the opportunity it affords me to dump my opinions out for the three people who read this blog.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Devin said…

    And you probably don't think that all of our school children should be on happy pills, either.

     
  • At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Feliz cumpleanos! 24 anos, que bueno! Ten divertido ahora y no trabajes demasiado porque eres joven solamente una vez!

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, maybe there are more than 3 people reading your blog. One of them, me, is just REALLY late in responding. Looking forward to seeing you down here and hearing you speak again. You are awesome.
    A friend

     

Post a Comment

<< Home