pamelabrkly

Saturday, January 07, 2006

State of the State

One of the great traditions of the Senate Fellowship is that Fellows are often given the one and only guest pass that each office receives to the (California) governor's state of the state address.

Watching the address live was great, because I was able to keep track of the things that the news didn't cover, like who clapped when and who wore what.

I also discovered that I can name nearly every person in the California legislature. This is either really sad and indicates that I don't have a life of my own, or sort of cool in an unbelievably nerdy way.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It WILL all became valuable someday. All the details are important for the life experiences you are seeking.
    A friend

     

Post a Comment

<< Home