pamelabrkly

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

2-0

SB 1528, which I am staffing, moved out of Senate Health Committee today on a bipartisan 7-0 vote. That's right, 7 ayes, 0 noes. In the days leading up to this, I thought the was going to face some serious opposition and that the Senator would even have to answer some tough questions from the bill's supporters before it could move out of committee. I had a stressful couple of days. I guess there's nothing like being over-prepared.

I think the Senators in the committee were pretty tired out after having a long debate about abortion that grew out of an abortion-consent bill that didn't make it out of committee. I think that helped.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats! You love to stress yourself out. Why is that? I do the same thing. Why is that?
    A friend

     

Post a Comment

<< Home