pamelabrkly

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Standing up for what’s right

Hi. I don't know you, but you read my little blog. It's cool, 'cause I put this stuff up here for people to read, people like my family and friends and people I wish to keep in touch with. My friendship is pretty all-inclusive, and I'd be delighted if you'd like to be considered as someone I should keep in touch with, even if you're someone new.

I don't post, however, for the benefit of people who don't like me. So if that's you (and you know who you are, and I know who you are), I'd really appreciate if you just left me alone. I know my opinions are pretty darn interesting, but wouldn't you at least like to pretend you have something better to do? Thanks.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am very proud of you. Remember the my experiences I have shared with you and justice does prevail. With my little voice I have overcome some pretty stiff situations and threats. The individual/s all came tumbling down. If you don't recall, there will some pretty bigwigs I took on and defeated. All backed down. Three lost THEIR jobs. Another three had red flags placed against them. I could go on but I think you get the picture.
    The poor excuse for human beings will find themselves exiting by the backdoor with it swinging shut and locked on them.
    A dear friend

     

Post a Comment

<< Home