pamelabrkly

Monday, May 15, 2006

and what about the Northern border?

Shouldn't we worry about where terrorists come from at least as much as we worry about where laborers come from?

Obviously, I can't say I was satisfied with the President's five part plan, but I didn't catch any news today so I went in braced for something cruel. Considering the man doing the deciding, the decision could have been a lot worse. Part One was clearly the bone he had to throw to the Michelle Malkins of the country--he likes to pretend he's a Texan and he did sort of govern the state, which means even he can't believe anything short of paying the national guard to stand arm to arm across the southern border is really going blockade against immigrants.


In other news, after years of schleping dishes, running errands for Hollywood ickies who thought I was dumpy, putting up and tearing down sales booths, and other crappy manual labor and service work, this is officially my worst day at work, ever. I've never had things go so badly at a job I actually care about. I am so frustrated on so many levels. *seething*

2 Comments:

  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You should seriously pick up your phone from time to time. I think that's what they were intended for. Comunicacion puede ser divertida. :)

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know you never enjoyed some of the jobs you did while in L.A. but no one can ever say you didn't work your way up.
    A dear friend

     

Post a Comment

<< Home